produces seamless precision steel tubes used in mechanical and automotive industries.
SEAMLESS PRECISION STEEL TUBES
- DIN 2391 (has been replaced with EN 10305-1)
- STAS 530/1
|| In mechanical and automotive industries.
- Precision steel tubes DIN 2391 and EN 10305 according to Table1;
- Precision steel tubes for honing according to Table 2.
|Chemical Composition (%)
- Random lengths: 6÷9 m or 8÷11 m; Length - Table.
- Fixed lengths within the random lengths range;
- Tolerances: +100/-0 mm.
- External varnished with black or clear lacquer;
- If required, the tubes can be delivered with plastic caps at both ends;
The tubes will have technical details marked on tags attached to every bundle.
According to standard or per customer request.
Bundles up to 2000 kg.
Quantity tolerances: ±5% per size or / and per total.
|Mill test report
|| Mill test reports are issued to customer requirements. Usually they comply with DIN 50049, EN 10204.